"Jongmyo Jeryeak "Jeonpyehuimun, Huimun, Gimyeong, Yeokseong, Somu, Dokkyeong, Yeonggwan'"
Jongmyo Jeryeak is one of the greatest masterpieces of Korean music, which has been played without any historical break until today, and is currently the No. 1 Important Intangible Cultural Property.
The performance, singing(akjang), and dancing (ilmu) have a unique character that is performed according to the procedure of a certain Confucian rite.
It consists of 11 songs of Botaepyeong and 11 songs of Jeongdae-eop, and will be played together by A-ak, Dang-ak, and Hyang-ak instruments. On May 18, 2001, it was listed as a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
○ Jipsa/Hwang Kyu-sang, Jipbak/Yang Myung-seok, Akjang/Kim Byung-oh, Hong Chang-nam
○ Piri/Lee Young, Kim Sung-jin, Hong Hyun-woo (Taepyeongso), Kim Chul, Lee Jong-moo, Min Ji-hong, Daegeum/Lee Sang-won, Kim Sang-joon, Choi Sung-ho, Moon Eung-kwan, Kim Ki-yeop, Lee Gyeol
○ Haegeum/ Hwang Ae-ja, Kim Ju-nam, Ryu Eun-jung, Jeon Eun-hye, Gong Kyung-jin, Han Gap-soo, Gayageum/Cho Yoo-hoe, Lee Yun-na, Ko Yeon-jeong, Ajaeng/Kim In-ae, Geomungo/Kim Mi-sook, Yi Bang-sil, Park Ji-hyun
○ Pyeon-jong/Yoon Sung-hye, Pyeon-gyeong/Lee Geon-hoe, Banghyang/Jang Kyung-won, Janggu/Park Geo-hyun, Jeol (Jin)go/An Seong-il, Jing/Hong Seok-bok, Chuk/Kim Chang-gon, Eo/Ko Bo-seok, Hwi/Jo Il-ha
○ Mun-mu/Choi Hyung-sun, Kim Jin-jung, Mumu/Jung Hyun-do, Kim Seo-ryang
○ Hosted and filmed/National Gugak Center